Monday 19 July 2010

The Latest News From J North Photography

Morning all.
Just a quick update on the lastest goings on here.
First of all I should mention that the website has moved, you can now find us at www.jnorthphoto.co.uk
The .com may be resurected at some point but for now just use the .co.uk.
We still have free portrait shoots available so if you are interested please get in touch.
The really big news around these parts is that we have just had the pictures back from the African photo project. I'm really pleased with the results, it's just going to take some time to work my way through all the images. I will share some of the photographs with you here before long.
The hope always was to try and publish a book that could be sold to generate money for the Maasai Heritage Preservation fund (http://www.cycleforafrica.co.uk/index.php) and I think we have enough photographs to do that.
Anyway, that's all for now.

See you soon

Your Pal

Jon

No comments: